Code of Conduct
Together for Better Days
Together for Better Days was set up by independent volunteers coming together to create something beautiful. Everything we’ve built has been possible due to a compassionate and creative working environment built on dignity for everyone.
As we have grown we have realised the need for some basic rules in order to continue making magic in harmony.
By signing below you agree to:
- Respect the equal worth and dignity of every individual without distinction, and promote fundamental human rights without discrimination irrespective of race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender.
- Never abuse your position or withhold humanitarian assistance, nor give preferential treatment. Never abuse the power and influence that you have by virtue of your emotional or financial position over the lives and well-being of others.
- Commit to behaving in ways that respect and support the diverse range of cultures, customs, and traditions present in the camp. This includes wearing attire appropriate to a diverse professional context.
- Never commit any act or form of harassment or abuse that could result in physical, sexual or psychological harm. This includes abusive language, verbal, physical or sexual harassment and actual or threatened violence.
- Never exploit the vulnerability of any target group, or person/s to be put into compromising situations.
- Only take photographs of adult residents of the camp and volunteers with their explicit consent. Guidelines for photography of children are available separately.
- Listen to the team leaders and respect everyone on your team.
- No alcohol or drugs on camp.
- Uphold and observe Greek, European and International laws.
- If you have any concerns at all, please report it.